February 15, 2024

Officials Say Atmos Caused House Fire In Jackson

Morgan Howard

Photo by Guido Jansen on Unsplash

 According to WLBT, officials told them that a Jackson house caught fire after Atmos was doing work in the area.

Jackson Fire Assistant Chief Patrick Armon told WLBT that the incident happened around 1:30 at 4838 Westhaven Drive.

According to Assistant Chief Armon, Atmos was doing work in the area which caused the fire to spark.

WLBT reports that no injuries were reported, and the house is a total loss.

Armon says that Atmos was doing work in the area, and that sparked the fire.

Share this Article


Related Articles