On Thursday, the Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics conducted a search warrant at a residence on Downing Street in Jackson.
No details were released on the nature of the investigation.
MBN Agents arrested Denzel Johnson, 30, who is currently awaiting extradition to Georgia; Heather White, 39; Steven Phillips, 44; Jamyron Butler, 38; Charles Gauthier, 56; and Edson Conejo, 30, at the scene.
Charges for the individuals are listed below:
• Johnson – Contempt of Court and Aggravated Assault
• White – MDOC Probation Violation
• Phillips – Possession of Methamphetamine and Fentanyl while in possession of a firearm.
A 9mm pistol was also seized from Phillips.
• Butler – MDOC Probation Violation
• Gauthier – Possession of Marijuana
• Cornejo – Obstruction of Justice and Disorderly Conduct