February 14, 2023

Manship Restaurant In Jackson Temporarily Closes After Kitchen Fire

Morgan Howard

Manship Restaurant
A popular Jackson restaurant had to close this morning after a kitchen fire.
The Manship was preparing for service on Valentine’s day when one of the team members who was carrying cooking oil was bumped.
This caused the oil to spill into the restaurant’s wood-fired grill and created a fire triggering the Fire Suppression System and fire department.
The restaurant thanked first responders for their quick action and they said they look forward to reopening as quickly as possible.
“Thank you for understanding, Happy Valentine’s, with love, The Manship Family.”
Make sure you schedule dinner at this restaurant when they re-open to help support small businesses in Jackson!

Share this Article


Related Articles