February 23, 2023

GoFundMe set up for son of Jackson firefighter burned in accident

Therese Apel

A GoFundMe has been set up to help pay the medical bills for the son of a Jackson Firefighter who was burned badly earlier this month.

Damon Moore, Jr. received third-degree burns when chemicals he was playing with in his grandmother’s bathroom exploded in his face, according to media reports. A post from his father, JFD Lt. Damon Moore, seemed to point to the situation causing a house fire. He is being treated at New Orleans Children’s Hospital Burn Center and is being kept unconscious.

Lt. Damon Moore is a 16-year veteran of the Jackson Fire Department. Lt. Moore said his son was burned on his arms, legs, and torso.

Share this Article

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Email
Print

Related Articles